JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you contact the GSSF? They can give you the best advice on who is authorized to sell the blue label pistols.

GLOCK Contact Information

Email: [email protected]

GSSF
6000 Highlands Pkwy
Smyrna, GA 30082

Phone: 770.437.4718
Fax: 770.437.4719

There are maps available, but from my experience it has not been updated for awhile. I know of two dealers where I currently live who offer the program and are not on the dealer map.

Did you contact the GSSF? They can give you the best advice on who is authorized to sell the blue label pistols.

GLOCK Contact Information

Email: [email protected]

GSSF
6000 Highlands Pkwy
Smyrna, GA 30082

Phone: 770.437.4718
Fax: 770.437.4719

There are maps available, but from my experience it has not been updated for awhile. I know of two dealers where I currently live who offer the program and are not on the dealer map.

I emailed, but they won't post/email the list. I need to call in.

Give them a call, very nice people! Except they do protect that list like its a national secret. I'm taking the armorers course in March and since I'm moving to Oregon right after the class I also wanted to know the same information on who would be close to me after I move. Seems like the policies are pretty strict on giving out that information because they are making me give a change of address before they will give me the info, but Donna was nice and kept saying she was sorry for the inconvenience.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top