JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FOR SALE

Five [-05-] complete Glock two round magazine extensions stripped from factory new G19X magazines.

You can order them from the GlockStore for $20.00 each and wait.....for.....delivery, or get them here...today....

Here is the deal: $15.00 each P L U S your old Glock magazine base pad AND the little plate that goes with it.

If interested, email or PM me here.

Other than that, have a great weekend and an awesome Holiday!

20201215_143845.jpg 20201215_143859.jpg

hey man have you used these? I ordered some to put on all my g19 mags and when I put them on, I get -2 instead of +2. I can only get the mags loaded to 13 with them on my 15 round mags. Do they work on gen 5 mags? I haven't been able to figure it out even after trying to Google it.

On the G17 Mags they work as advertised [+2 rounds], and are imminently, boringly reliable [like a Glock].

The spring that comes with these gizmo's IS longer for these than the spring on a G17 mag, that's a fact.

I doubt that your average internet retailer would know or care to tell you that these need the appropriate spring to actually WORK!

I have never used these with a G19 magazine, so I cannot say, if I was a betting man I'd say that your stock G19 magazine, with these attached would REQUIRE a stock G17 spring.

I am, however NOT a GLOCK dude, I was born a 1911 dude, so, any Glock aficionado's please chime in?

On the G17 Mags they work as advertised [+2 rounds], and are imminently, boringly reliable [like a Glock].

The spring that comes with these gizmo's IS longer for these than the spring on a G17 mag, that's a fact.

I doubt that your average internet retailer would know or care to tell you that these need the appropriate spring to actually WORK!

I have never used these with a G19 magazine, so I cannot say, if I was a betting man I'd say that your stock G19 magazine, with these attached would REQUIRE a stock G17 spring.

I am, however NOT a GLOCK dude, I was born a 1911 dude, so, any Glock aficionado's please chime in?
Well I saw a video with the guy from Glock store and I'm pretty sure he said it worked with your stock springs.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top