JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$old-thnaks

Glock Model 20 10mm. It has about 500 rounds through it I took it in trade from a guy who ordered one and then realized he has real small hands. To me this weapon is super super soft shooting even with mid range 10mm loads and when loaded down to 40cal type loads very soft. Then you can go to the Double Tap ammo and shoot at close to 44mag levels and use their 2 projectile ammo........one shot Double Tap...at 25 yards it prints the holes about 2 inches apart. I have another Model 20 that I have taken 2 300lb plus black bears with. so this is another duplicate for me my other one has 7500 rounds or more. This is a Gen 3..comes with all paperwork, original tupperware container with cleaning brush and mag loader. I got this sidearm with 5 communist mags(10rounders) but I'll include 2 add'l 15 round mags which are used but all mags are Glock not aftermarket. It also comes with a Blackhawk Serpa Kydex holster that adjusts for can and switches from a belt holster to a paddle and vice versus.

Please feel free to email for pics.

Glock-$375

Thanks-Derek

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.