JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been interested in one of the .357 SIG Glocks for awhile now. What experience have any of you had with them? Suggest/advise against? I'd just like to hear thoughts and opinions.
Get one, you ll like it.
I really enjoy the 357sig.
G22 is just a barrel swap away.
G35 also which right now is my favorite.
Like the longer barrel and heavier slide.

Get one, you ll like it.
I really enjoy the 357sig.
G22 is just a barrel swap away.
G35 also which right now is my favorite.
Like the longer barrel and heavier slide.

I'm leaning toward the G32 for the 4" barrel and 13+1 standard capacity. In your experience, have you seen much difference in performance between the barrel lengths?

I'm leaning toward the G32 for the 4" barrel and 13+1 standard capacity. In your experience, have you seen much difference in performance between the barrel lengths?
I like longer barrels.
Have no scientific data but I really like the way the longer barrels/slide handle.
I think the longer barrel helps maximize this round.
If you want a compact version you can always add an aftermarket longer barrel.

Absolutely a fantastic setup. I just sold my 32 and already kinda missing it. If you plan to reload for it you may want to consider a light crimp or trim the cases as their chambers are tight, for factory ammo I highly recommend Sig target ammo as shot to shot consistency was better than most and the price is good. Definitely an excellent gun to carry and shoot all around great pistol.

Absolutely a fantastic setup. I just sold my 32 and already kinda missing it. If you plan to reload for it you may want to consider a light crimp or trim the cases as their chambers are tight, for factory ammo I highly recommend Sig target ammo as shot to shot consistency was better than most and the price is good. Definitely an excellent gun to carry and shoot all around great pistol.

Reloading for 357sig is a seperate issue.
Camming over on sizing and I believe the Dillon (carbide) sizing die more closely replicates factory dimensions.
Just starting to get to know this round and what it can do.
This does seem to be a round that reloading can really save some money.
For my tastes, again I prefer the 22/31 or 35 bigger slide and barrel.

I just bought a G-33 (The smallest 357 Sig model for Glock) so I could pocket carry. I wanted a significant round with modest capacity. I have a 40 conversion barrel for it (Lone Wolf SS) but in 357 I intend to use the OEM barrel. I have 40 so I can put a good many rounds downrange to make sure of the reliability. Then I have 1000 rounds of Fiocchi 357 Sig and a hundred Ubderwood 124 Grain XTP Hollow points and 20 90 Grain extreme defender rounds. I am sure there is a deduct in FPS from my shorter barrel. I am waiting on a holster at the moment. Neeed to shoot it and then it will be EDC. I did put a Lone Wolf trigger on the gun, did some Dremel work (Not much!) to allow my fat fingers a little more comfort under the trigger guard and put the sandpaper style Talon grip tape on it.
I might buy a G-31, but I don't NEED a 31.

I have two of them in a glock 31. Great caliber, bottle necked shell that feeds very well, good ballistics, in a proven gun. Ammo can be kinda high priced, but you can reload them. I recommend it.

I like my 31 but it's a Glock so it's reliable, durable, and accurate like all other glocks I have shot. It's a great round and a great gun. Recoil is right there with the 40 I think. I'm just starting to reload and haven't started this one yet but will soon. Otherwise I think ammo is rediculously priced for it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top