JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 48 MOS with Holosun 507K, Phlster Pro Holster, and 4 Magazines.

Was purchased from Boresight Solutions with a trigger guard undercut, resulting in a VERY nice and smooth finish that gives you a high tang grip and makes it very comfortable too. The quality of the work was extremely high and even looking closely at it, it looks like it was done from factory. In addition, I installed a Talon Pro grips which turned the already comfortable grip to an extremely comfy but very grippy grip. It's just fantastic in the hands!

MOS version with a Holosun 507K (Red emitter) mounted on top of a C&H precision mounting plate for a very low mount. It is so low that you can actually have a visible co-witness with the stock OEM irons, as shown in photo.

Additionally, it comes with a Phlster Pro appendix holster and four 10-round magazines. If you are not aware, Phlster makes phenomenal high quality holsters will also work with their Enigma system that allows you to holster a gun without the need for a belt, which is excellent for when you're in gymshorts, for example.

Comes with original factory box and literature.

Original owner had 550 rounds through it and according to them, it functioned flawlessly. I had an additional 100 rounds through it and it also performed flawlessly.

I'm selling primarily because I have already put so much money into my P365 setup that this generally has been sitting in my safe too much.

I'm asking $700. Buyer to pay transfer fee.

20231224_213536_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20231224_213856_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20231224_213906_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20231224_213925_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20231224_214126_Cleaned_Meta.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service