JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are two parts that I put on any new to me Glock. An OEM extended slide release and an OEM extended mag release.
I've tried them and much prefer the Vickers/Tango Down controls. The mag release is slightly longer than the stock Glock but not as long as the OEM extended version, its right in the middle, but most of all the corners are rounded and not points like stock Glock stuff, sounds like a little detail but it is huge improvement IMO and make a big difference in comfort when banging away 8-10 hours a day. The slide stop/release (whatever you want to call it) is again just a little extended compared to the stock Glock, but it is enough to work great.

I really want to try out the Kagwerks extended/raised slide release, looking at it I don't think I'll like it but I got to give it a whirl so I'll know for sure, who knows I might dig it.

The extended Glock slide catch is dependent on the individual.
I don't use or need one.

I like the OEM mag release on Gen4 and Gen5
On Gen3 I find that the Vickers mag release is the perfect length for me.
It's between OEM standard and OEM extended.
I'm running all 3rd Gen Glocks so that may explain my large preference to the Vickers. I really haven't messed with either Gen4 or Gen5. Back when Glock f'ed up their 4th Gen 9mm's trying to fix their .40's, I said I don't want to play this game and I bought (3) G19.3's and a G26.3 all serial number to 2008. I'm a lefty so I should go get a Gen5 and just might some day.