JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 45 mos
No flaws never been holstered or carried
Aprox 100 rounds through it Maybe less,
Ameriglo suppressor height night sights orange front/blackout rear.
5 mags 4 factory glock 1 magpul
All plates and block off included
Speed loader. Rod and 3 back straps.
(Red dot isn't apart of the deal)

Looking to swap for a glock 19 mos gen 5 in same conditions
Someone who has either ameriglo or trijicon sights and Someone who can match me mags. Located in Portland oregon willing to meet within distance but prefer money market pawn for transfers.

20231121_000721.jpg 20230917_174908.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What I personally would do is buy a 19 frame and throw the 45 slide on it. You can find OEM slides for sale online.
Except a frame is going to run you $250.00 plus BGC/transfer. So you'll be at $300 just for a frame.

It makes more sense financially to buy complete. If you're patient you can find complete G19s for $400

Here's a useful link for comparing size, etc. They are pretty dang close

Handgun Hero Comparison.

This is actually a really cool tool period.

My pistol comes with a brand new red dot ($320 value) as well as holsters to get you setup. I'd even be willing to throw in the Alien Gear Shoulder holster.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.