JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sup everyone I've really looked into the 43x and it feels good in my big hands and I know that glocks are super reliable, I would use it for CCW. Anybody got any problems with them or anything?
Also for holsters I kinda like the idea of like a old cell phone case? Anybody know what I'm talking a out or does that sound crazy?
Thanks everybody

I had one. Sold it. Not for me. Hopefully it works for you.

As far as the "cell phone case" holster.....I don't know how that would work. The 43X isn't that small.

Sneaky Pete holsters. Maybe for the original 43, the new two are too big of a grip I'd think to be disguised as a cell phone in a leather case.

I got to shoot the 43x recently. In my opinion it offers nothing more than a 43 can with extended magazine plates.

upload_2019-6-16_20-53-16.jpeg

Have a G48, just sold a G43, swapped between the slides, creating a 43X. I really liked the balance and the longer grip provides more control then a G43 with mag extension. Just be aware the longer grip does limit conceal carry options, and don't believe a cell phone case style would be one of them. I tried CC the G43, found it like carrying a small brick around. Much preferred the Ruger LCP2 for pocket carry, a barker with bite, and am now switching to the G42, which is a delight to shoot. Anyone who doubts the effective of the .380 primed with Critical Defense rounds, raise your hand and volunteer to take two in the chest...just make sure your will has been completed, it will be needed.

Sup everyone I've really looked into the 43x and it feels good in my big hands and I know that glocks are super reliable, I would use it for CCW. Anybody got any problems with them or anything?
Also for holsters I kinda like the idea of like a old cell phone case? Anybody know what I'm talking a out or does that sound crazy?
Thanks everybody

I've replaced my Sig Sauer Ultra Compact with the 43X a few months ago although I am definitely a 1911 .45 acp lover. I am NOW a Glock 43 X lover BECAUSE its MUCH lighter with the polymer frame, thinner, holds more rounds and is as reliable as hell. I use a "CLIP-IT. for IWB carry. If you're not familiar with CLIP IT, google it. Its the least obtrusive IWB ever. It REALLY does work perfectly !!!

IMO the 48 is the ideal replacement for the 19. Especially because some guys are working on 15 rd metal mags for it. That will make it a modern smaller replacement for the g19. Only lacking a pic rail for a WML, but I don't use that on a CCW gun anyway. It would be great for OWB carry or IWB, and still conceal OK in appendix as the longer barrel will help keep the gun tucked in.

The g43 is great for an appendix rig, dissapears under a T-shirt, and I feel OK with 7+1 in the gun using a +1 extension and a 8 rd reload. At least for low-key local places. If heading into protland or the woods I would take a bigger gun.

I am not sure what purpose the 43x serves. In appendix the longer grip and shorter barrel will make it want to "flop" outward. And wearing it at 4 o clock IWB or OWB the extra little bit of length won't matter.

IMO get a 43 or 48.

As my last personal gun purchase in WA for awhile, I just bought a 43x. I usually CC a G19 AIWB, but wanted the 43x for more options. Plus with a $380 blue label price, how can you say no.
I use a RCS Vanguard for the "holster" and it's comfortable enough. If I'm sitting a lot like for a long car ride it can get uncomfortable, but that's mainly due to the barrel length. I think(hoping) that the shorter barrel of the 43x will make it that much better.
If/when the people working on them come out with the flush fit 15rd mag, it's going to be a game changer.

had the 43x for a little while now and i love it. everyone wants to hate the 43x because they already had the 43 or 42. 10 rounds and that full grip length is awesome.

Have had a 43X in the rotation some time now...it's snappy but it's a great gun. Lots of people don't like it, even Glock lovers. (eg. Shawn Ryan haha)

To me it satisfies the need for a single stack Glock with a proper 19-style full grip. Upgrading the 43 to that 10+1 capacity with a solid handle and not a mag extension. It's skinny and conceals really well on me, but some people complain of the handle sticking out. As a slender person, this affected me; but I was able to mitigate it with the right holster. Holsters are your personal preference of course - but I recommend a Tenicor Velo for AIWB; in it the 43X is invisible. Cellphone style cases are too small for the 43X.

Last Edited:
Have a G48, just sold a G43, swapped between the slides, creating a 43X. I really liked the balance and the longer grip provides more control then a G43 with mag extension. Just be aware the longer grip does limit conceal carry options, and don't believe a cell phone case style would be one of them. I tried CC the G43, found it like carrying a small brick around. Much preferred the Ruger LCP2 for pocket carry, a barker with bite, and am now switching to the G42, which is a delight to shoot. Anyone who doubts the effective of the .380 primed with Critical Defense rounds, raise your hand and volunteer to take two in the chest...just make sure your will has been completed, it will be needed.

I love the LCP2 and carry one on my bike rides. Filled with Hornady it's definitely deadly!

Thanks everybody

I've owned mine for several months now and could not be happier with it. Reliable, light weight, super concealable, deadly accurate. I have a Crimson Trace Laser on it, the kind that attaches to the trigger guard. Got that sighted in to match my night sights and its again even a deadlier CCW. The Laser was almost perfect right out of the box. Can EASILY shoot 3 -5 inch groups at 10 yards. Not a misfire so far on a variety of ammo.
Look into the Grip-It product. I've used them for years on all kinds of IWB pistols and they work perfectly and are the least invasive means of carrying concealed and can be mounted for TOTAL deep carry.

I'm leaning towards the other former Navy Seal, Kyle Defoor's take on the 43x/48 and his 25yd pistol standards targets he shot with his 43x and 48. take a look at his instagram, defoorproformanceshooting. Hard to believe Shawn from Vigilance Elite that all 43x and 48's shoot left:rolleyes:

if a shooter consistently shoots left using different weapons, perhaps the issue is the shooters grip, not the weapons..

did have a G19 that pulled left a tad out of the box...measured the side to side gap of the rear sight, proved to be just slightly off center, was easily corrected by a tap of a nylon drift pin.

if a shooter consistently shoots left using different weapons, perhaps the issue is the shooters grip, not the weapons..

did have a G19 that pulled left a tad out of the box...measured the side to side gap of the rear sight, proved to be just slightly off center, was easily corrected by a tap of a nylon drift pin.

Almost definitely a combo of grip and RECOIL ANTICIPATION jerking trigger pull. TRIGGER PULL being the most important component to accurate and consistent groups. Having taken a variety of "real life" self defense courses, I have learned that pinpoint accuracy is important in competitions but not as critical in self defense. Now don't over react to that statement. Hear me out. At 7 to 15 feet, the distance most gunfights occur at, bullets placed in central mass should hopefully hit a vital organ and end the fight. Especially pumping 7-10 shots of JHP ammo into a bad guy at that distance. Aiming is going to be one of the last of your concerns ( and thats why I personally find that lasers are an absolute MUST. The last thing I would want to do is put a gun and two hands directly in front of my eyes and cut off my field of view during a violent attack. ) Here's where I am going with this ... Practicing real life situational defense is way more important and beneficial than shooting at paper targets that aren't either moving or shooting back. Range target practice is not going to matter much during an ACTUAL ENCOUNTER. Maybe for hunting but not for a situation where you are being shot back at by a moving subject. Learning to shoot and move, shooting from a prone positions, shooting with your opposite hand, shooting from behind cover and shooting at a moving target is what's going to save your life in the event of an ugly gunfight. Think about that.

Thanks everybody
I've owned my 43X for about a year and not one single miss fire of any kind. LOVE IT. Check out a CLIP DRAW for it instead of a holster. Its the BEST way to carry IWB !!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top