JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NEW PRICE (SIG is not for sale)

fullsizeoutput_d18.jpeg

Glock 43X with a Crossbreed AIWB holster. It comes with all the original accessories and magazines. I bought it new about 1 month ago and shot about 100 rounds through it. The holster was checked for fit but it has never left the house.
It was cleaned and is awaiting a new owner. It shoots like you would expect a Glock to shoot but I have other pistols that fill this role. I'm asking $450 for everything listed or pistol only $400 and holster $50 Last Price Drop.
I live outside of Vancouver WA but travel frequently to Portland and I'm flexible on meeting at an FFL of your choice in the metro area. Transfer fees are on the buyer and if you want it shipped to an FFL message me and we can discuss it but I prefer face to face.
Thank-You

Last Edited:
CORRECTION..... The ad should read, "I can't post additional pictures here so message me with your email and I will send them".

Still available, I travel frequently to Lacey/Olympia and I'm willing to meet at South Sound Guns to do the transfer for anyone up north who might be interested.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.