JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling my Glock 43x with a factory installed red dot. I have added a ghost connector and extended slide release. I put less than 100 rounds through it.

521D159D-9FD2-4FF5-9F5B-9B2C89643C05.jpeg D1986A55-6C11-4EDD-9F7D-EC06B43BC3C3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It supposed to lighten and smooth out the trigger pull. To be honest I didn't notice a huge difference and I still have the stock connector.
An old Navy Seal friend of mine told me decades ago ... NEVER start customizing your Self Defense weapons. UNLESS of course you are a certified gunsmith with ages of experience or take it to be done by one. Two things, A.) you increase the odds of a malfunction a hundred times over when you modify a stock pistol. B.) Lightening a trigger for a target gun has huge advantages with accuracy and the like. In a highly stressful, life is on the line, self defense situation, as he said "trust me" you won't have any trouble pulling the trigger as many times as the gun has bullets. I got his point and thus I leave all my CCW guns as stock as they come from the factory with the only exception being I polish the feed ramps and ejection ports more often than not, just to reduce ejection issues or feeding issues. But he warned me not to play around with triggers and springs etc., on a gun that your life might come to depend on. That's my 2 cents worth ;-). BTW, my 43X with a Holosun green dot up top and a Lasermax Grip Sense light laser underneath is my absolute favorite gun in my self defense arsenal and rotation. Fantastic weapon.

An old Navy Seal friend of mine told me decades ago ... NEVER start customizing your Self Defense weapons. UNLESS of course you are a certified gunsmith with ages of experience or take it to be done by one. Two things, A.) you increase the odds of a malfunction a hundred times over when you modify a stock pistol. B.) Lightening a trigger for a target gun has huge advantages with accuracy and the like. In a highly stressful, life is on the line, self defense situation, as he said "trust me" you won't have any trouble pulling the trigger as many times as the gun has bullets. I got his point and thus I leave all my CCW guns as stock as they come from the factory with the only exception being I polish the feed ramps and ejection ports more often than not, just to reduce ejection issues or feeding issues. But he warned me not to play around with triggers and springs etc., on a gun that your life might come to depend on. That's my 2 cents worth ;-). BTW, my 43X with a Holosun green dot up top and a Lasermax Grip Sense light laser underneath is my absolute favorite gun in my self defense arsenal and rotation. Fantastic weapon.
100% Agree, my carry gun is stock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.