JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$540
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$540 WITHOUT RMRcc
Glock 43x Milled by Jagerwerks for RMRcc and Dawson Precision lower co-witness sights.
It will come with 2 OEM 10 round mags. As an EDC, I kept the trigger/barrel stock for reliability's-sake.

I had it milled by the fine folks at Jagerwerks for the RMRcc (3.25 MOA). RMRcc in picture NOT included. I have it here so that you can see what it would look like with one on. (I will add a picture of the slide without the optic.
Add your own RMRcc for this amazing setup.
I wasn't too sure about having the rear backup sight in front of the optic at first, but they swore up and down that it was the right setup for the 43x and I think they're right.

Not having to use a plate to mount the optic is super clutch. It looks WAY better set into the slide.
I bought the G43x new myself. 50 flawless rounds downrange in total so pretty much brand new. I did carry it for several weeks as part of my rotation. I just decided to stick with my P365 rig.

I'd prefer to meet at a reputable westside FFL and buyer pays the transfer fees. And please be a CHL holder.

Glock43x01.jpeg Glock43x02.jpeg Glock43x03.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR