JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale: Glock 43x w/ RMRcc
Asking $800
(buyer pays transfer)

Never cleaned, fired, or holstered. Everything is brand new in the box.
I have been carrying a 43x since 2019, and thought I wanted to have a "backup" so I picked this non-MOS model with Ameriglo night sights and sent the slide away to BattleWerx to have the slide milled directly for the RMRcc footprint to get that sucker down as low as possible and remove the weakest point of the system which is the adapter plate. ($200 cost which I'm not including in the asking price, just eating it).

Includes (1) extra sealing plate and (1) extra set of mounting screws for the RMR from BattleWerx, Factory Glock case w/ (2) magazines, and brand new RMRcc (which was purchased exclusively for this gun and has never been mounted on anything else or experienced live fire) along with case.

Recently bought a house so I'm clearing out a few things from the safe that I will never have time to shoot anyway to help offset some move-in expenses, and I have decided to let this one go. I never even got to test fire it over the summer because I was too busy packing up and moving into the new house!

Located in SW Gresham/Boring area. FTF sale only- Open to meeting at any FFL that is convenient for both parties (not entirely sure who is still doing private transfers around town).

Thanks for looking - No trades at this time, thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service