JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Glock 43x because I'm going with a full size handgun. Probably less than 200 rounds through it. Bought it about 2 months ago with the intention of using it as a CCL gun. upgrades include the overwatch TAC trigger, Trijicon DI 3-Dot night sites and a Hogue beavertail grip. Super comfortable, small and very reliable. $400 takes it. Will upload pics as soon as google stops being a pain in the rear. Comes with the case, BladeTech Total Eclipse hoster, two mags and the bullet loader.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pics!

IMG_20210719_185105.jpg IMG_20210719_185023.jpg IMG_20210719_185116.jpg

Selling my Glock 43x because I'm going with a full size handgun. Probably less than 200 rounds through it. Bought it about 2 months ago with the intention of using it as a CCL gun. upgrades include the overwatch TAC trigger, Trijicon DI 3-Dot night sites and a Hogue beavertail grip. Super comfortable, small and very reliable. $400 takes it. Will upload pics as soon as google stops being a pain in the rear. Comes with the case, BladeTech Total Eclipse hoster, two mags and the bullet loader.
Trades?

I actually have a ad on here from the other day that I was looking to trade it for another Glock that was smaller. Wasn't really looking for money but not totally against selling it

I actually have a ad on here from the other day that I was looking to trade it for another Glock that was smaller. Wasn't really looking for money but not totally against selling it
I'll PM you so we don't hijack this thread. I'm in Sunriver until Thursday but would be interested in trading for my Glock 43x or buying with cash (depending on whether I can get another gun purchase past my wife or not).

Great deal specially for the upgrades!! If this is still available in a few weeks (Doubtful) I would buy this in a heartbeat! My fiancée loves the 43x but I ended up selling both of mine got a 48 instead. Would definitely get her one but I want her to complete her CHL Paperwork and finally get that done so she can carry. I don't like the thought of her driving around in her really nice Mercedes bens with nothing to defend herself with god forbid!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.