JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Rochester
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Glock 43 with Zaffiri Precision slide and barrel, Zaffiri ZPS.P Ported Slide with RMSc optics cut which also fits Sig and Holosun and Zaffiri ported barrel, XS Sights DXT2 orange big dot tritium sights, complete trigger job with internals from Taran Tactical, Vickers Tactical straight trigger, Ghost extended slide stop, 3 mags, one with plus one pinky extension and two with Strike Industries +2 magazine extensions (only one pictured), Talon Pro grip decals on frame and all magazines, includes box, paperwork, lock, and magazine loader. Has had 15 rounds fired through it since new slide and barrel were installed. This is the ultimate deep carry concealment package, I built this with care for my wife to carry, but she is stuck on her J Frame Smith and Wesson, I've carried this in my cargo pants a few times and as light as it is you hardly know it's there.

asking $650, Transfer paid by the buyer,

over $1200 invested
pistol $469
slide $350
barrel $170
sights $130
action parts and installation with full polish $150
slide stop $20
extra magazine $30
magazine base pads $45

03B99CC5-20B0-439A-8C45-91FC35F61F9A.jpeg EADFF050-A2C4-424D-9D5A-E1FE39DBFA71.jpeg 294C00FA-1CA4-41B6-8284-87C445D15E7C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a Glock 43 with Zaffiri Precision slide and barrel, Zaffiri ZPS.P Ported Slide with RMSc optics cut which also fits Sig and Holosun and Zaffiri ported barrel, XS Sights DXT2 orange big dot tritium sights, complete trigger job with internals from Taran Tactical, Vickers Tactical straight trigger, Ghost extended slide stop, 3 mags, one with plus one pinky extension and two with Strike Industries +2 magazine extensions (only one pictured), Talon Pro grip decals on frame and all magazines, includes box, paperwork, lock, and magazine loader. Has had 15 rounds fired through it since new slide and barrel were installed. This is the ultimate deep carry concealment package, I built this with care for my wife to carry, but she is stuck on her J Frame Smith and Wesson, I've carried this in my cargo pants a few times and as light as it is you hardly know it's there.

asking $700, Transfer paid by the buyer

over $1200 invested
pistol $469
slide $350
barrel $170
sights $130
action parts and installation with full polish $150
slide stop $20
extra magazine $30
magazine base pads $45

Trade interests would be for a Sig P320, mostly interested in an M18 or M17, but a compact would be fine, also a P365 is a possibility, opening this up to all trades, if you think you have something that might interest me send me a PM
View attachment 1090283View attachment 1090284View attachment 1090285
Interested in a NIB Beretta M9? Never fired, just obtained and too big for me. Would add cash. Mathias

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.