JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for all the replies everyone!

I went with the TFXs off amazon for 112 on prime.

Ill post up once they are installed.

Pics up. Really like these sights.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Those look really nice! Were they easy to install?
Pretty much.

I don't own a sight pusher. I have always hammer and punched my Glock sights into place.

I mark the center of the sights and the center of the slide and work it in one tap at a time.

Pretty much.

I don't own a sight pusher. I have always hammer and punched my Glock sights into place.

I mark the center of the sights and the center of the slide and work it in one tap at a time.
I have never installed sights but have watched allot of videos on the utubes. When I get my G43 I am confident it will not be to difficult

I have a pusher sight tool but I don't use it on Glocks, the plastic rear sight slides right out of there, but having the Glock tool to unscrew the front sight is pretty handy.
I go slow and tap in the new rear sight using a brass punch.

Decided I am finally going to get a proper set of sights for my main carry gun the Glock43 and there are not as many choices as the other models it appears.

So post up what you have on yours and why you chose them.

Hoping it will help me decide.

Thanks!

Reno
Do you shoot fifty yard Bullseye or seven yard slide-lock?

Decided I am finally going to get a proper set of sights for my main carry gun the Glock43 and there are not as many choices as the other models it appears.

So post up what you have on yours and why you chose them.

Hoping it will help me decide.

Thanks!

Reno
I always recommend the Tru Glo TFO or TXO sights. They glow at night and in the day. Plenty of other good ones so it will come down to personal preference.

So I picked up a G43 and ordered my Hackathorn sights... Anybody near Eugene willing to help replace? I do not have a vice... Willing to throw a little cash or ammo your way for the assistance.

I run an XDS vs a G43, but similar pistols in most ways that matter... I run Ameriglo I-Dot Pros or XS Big/regular-dots on a few remaining pistols and shotguns.

Sights are personal preference but trad 3-dots/"ball in the cup"/etc. just don't work for me now that I've found the I-dot/rear vertical line style sights and I only wish more companies offered more varieties and configurations of them. Second to the I-Dot's are a front FO or even a Tritium/lamped front with a solid-black rear and a fairly wide notch if it's on a carry gun.

I'm simply faster in every regard with the I dot style sights. and my accuracy is more consistent to boot plus, and I especially like this on a carry gun, there's less "noise" at the rear sight which let's me drive to that front sight as I'm bringing the pistol up. Now I just have to figure out how to get them on my P-07 V2 that I'm moving to... Bugger.

Cheers

Blue

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews