JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided I am finally going to get a proper set of sights for my main carry gun the Glock43 and there are not as many choices as the other models it appears.

So post up what you have on yours and why you chose them.

Hoping it will help me decide.

Thanks!

Reno

I have TFOs on mine, I like the fact that they are as bright during the day as they are at night.
DSCN3138.JPG

I use TFO's or TFX on all my Glocks. I alternate between carrying a 43 and a 19, but I have several others with all the same sights on them.
I'm liking these the more I look at them. I'm thinking the TFX pros are the winner so far.

I bought the Talo Edition with the Ameriglo froint sight and rear black U channel. They work well during the day, but I wish the rear had some sort of tritium insert. I have TFO's on my 17 and would have put them on my 43 if I hadn't had bought the Talo edition.

The Talo, hunter orange front with tritium center from Trijicon would be a great stock set up to offer, only draw back is the size of the tritium, by todays standards this is the smallest I would allow on a defensive pistil.
2016-09-06 14.16.43.jpg 20160906_141840_Richtone(HDR).jpg

The Talo, hunter orange front with tritium center from Trijicon would be a great stock set up to offer, only draw back is the size of the tritium, by todays standards this is the smallest I would allow on a defensive pistil.
View attachment 310967View attachment 310968
Do you feel like you can effectively use the pistol with just a front illuminated dot?

I have had an opportunity to do some night shooting recently and I found having three dots aided in lining up my pistol but were ultimately useless without a flashlight to help see my target.

Once my flashlight was lit I could squire the target and then the sights weren't that much of an issue.

I guess night sights true potential is in aiding low light scenarios.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top