JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$30 for both

Two (2) Magguts spring/follower sets for Glock 42, almost new in package

Here's the story: I just bought 4 of these for my new Glock 42. I also bought a Pearce +1 and a Taran Tactical +1. I was thinking I'd have +1 in my flush mags and +2 in my extension mags. Well, the Magguts in the flush mags get 7 rounds and functioned flawlessly at the range yesterday. However, the Magguts with both kinds of the extended mags DO ALLOW 8 rounds to get into the mag :D, but the top round is so tight that shooting the gun with a 9th round in the chamber and an 8rd mag caused so much friction on the slide that it never chambered the next round, leaving a spent shell in the chamber :eek:. I decided to put the factory followers/springs back in the extended mags (which still help in the pinky department) and keep my Magguts in the flush mags (which are great for pocket carry). I only need two of these.

NOTE: I just remembered that I should add the fact that these followers are compatible with all G42 mags, including the newest "03" mags.

IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3054.JPG

Last Edited: