JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$30 for both

Two (2) Magguts spring/follower sets for Glock 42, almost new in package

Here's the story: I just bought 4 of these for my new Glock 42. I also bought a Pearce +1 and a Taran Tactical +1. I was thinking I'd have +1 in my flush mags and +2 in my extension mags. Well, the Magguts in the flush mags get 7 rounds and functioned flawlessly at the range yesterday. However, the Magguts with both kinds of the extended mags DO ALLOW 8 rounds to get into the mag :D, but the top round is so tight that shooting the gun with a 9th round in the chamber and an 8rd mag caused so much friction on the slide that it never chambered the next round, leaving a spent shell in the chamber :eek:. I decided to put the factory followers/springs back in the extended mags (which still help in the pinky department) and keep my Magguts in the flush mags (which are great for pocket carry). I only need two of these.

NOTE: I just remembered that I should add the fact that these followers are compatible with all G42 mags, including the newest "03" mags.

IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3054.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews