JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 3rd Gen Glock 37, that has barely seen the day of light. It includes 3 mags, speed loader and Glock carrying case. I also have 100 rounds of factory ammo and 400+pieces of once fired brass (not fired out of the gun, it was purchased elsewhere).

I would love to pick up a G22/G23 or a G17/G19 with this package. I could add cash for certain guns.

I would also be intersted in Glocks/XD's/FNP's/+many others in 9mm/.40/.357 and like I said, I can add cash for the right trade.

I also have 400 pieces of once fired brass and a IWB holster I could throw in also. I also have a Remington 870 that I would combine with the Glock for the right trade.

I would take 400 obo for the Glock or 425 obo for the Glock+ammo.

I also have a remington 870 I would be willing to trade also. I could even throw in my 870 for the right trade.

Link for more info on remington 870 http://www.northwestfirearms.com/fo...o-throw-glock-too-your-1911-a.html#post257831

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.