JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought one specifically for GSSF matches. I found a load it likes and it worked well for matches, but I never did achieve the elusive perfect 500 score with it.

I bought one in FDE and it was so ugly, I decided to coat the slide and make it even uglier. Added Dawson Precision sights, polished the trigger parts, and it was good to go. Got 1 5/8" 5-shot group at 25 yards with it. Not my most accurate Glock, but not bad for a stock pistol.

e-qR5u7UTSCsFqVxoX8HvA.jpeg

Would you be interested in a GLOCK 23 Gen 3, .40 S&W
Lone Wolf Distributors - Compensator 9/16 x 24 9mm for glock 23
Lone Wolf LWD-2340TH Glock 40S&W Barrel Threaded 9/16 x 24 Stainless Steel

I got a great deal on a NIB Glock 35 from a private seller who only cracked the case.
It suffered from the same affliction as my Glock 34: front sight too low. Fixable.

40S&W really shines with light bullets. My plated 155 grain TC reloads are a real pleasure to shoot. About the same recoil as firing a 158grain SWC in my 4" S&W 686.

While all my friends began to step up to $1500.00-$2500.00 1911's, steel frame Walther PPQ's, CZ Tactical Sports, Shadow2's, I am very happy with my G34 & G35.

If you're still looking, I've just posted a like new G35 and G27 for sale. I've got quite a bit of ammo available as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top