JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought one specifically for GSSF matches. I found a load it likes and it worked well for matches, but I never did achieve the elusive perfect 500 score with it.

I bought one in FDE and it was so ugly, I decided to coat the slide and make it even uglier. Added Dawson Precision sights, polished the trigger parts, and it was good to go. Got 1 5/8" 5-shot group at 25 yards with it. Not my most accurate Glock, but not bad for a stock pistol.

e-qR5u7UTSCsFqVxoX8HvA.jpeg

Would you be interested in a GLOCK 23 Gen 3, .40 S&W
Lone Wolf Distributors - Compensator 9/16 x 24 9mm for glock 23
Lone Wolf LWD-2340TH Glock 40S&W Barrel Threaded 9/16 x 24 Stainless Steel

I got a great deal on a NIB Glock 35 from a private seller who only cracked the case.
It suffered from the same affliction as my Glock 34: front sight too low. Fixable.

40S&W really shines with light bullets. My plated 155 grain TC reloads are a real pleasure to shoot. About the same recoil as firing a 158grain SWC in my 4" S&W 686.

While all my friends began to step up to $1500.00-$2500.00 1911's, steel frame Walther PPQ's, CZ Tactical Sports, Shadow2's, I am very happy with my G34 & G35.

If you're still looking, I've just posted a like new G35 and G27 for sale. I've got quite a bit of ammo available as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top