JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale, a like new gen-3 Glock 35, 40 cal pistol with factory night sights. Like new meaning that it still has the gold Glock lubricant on the slide. The pistol is in as new condition with no noticeable bumps, dents or scrapes and zero wear on the barrel. I punched through one mag of ammo out hunting and never shot it again. A new Bladetech OWB holster is included. The pistol is sold with two 40 cal magazines, one 9mm magazine and a new Wolf 40 cal to 9mm conversion barrel.

Thanks for looking and keeping the spirit of the 2nd amendment alive!

Glock box, manual and paperwork included. All laws apply. Thanks for looking and keeping the spirit of the 2nd amendment alive!

Glock box, manual and paperwork included. All laws apply.

$550

Have been looking for a 1911 in a commander/officer model.

IMG_6134.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey I have an ar15 with low round count nice drop in trigger 3.5 lb it comes with mil spec trigger as well I put a small carbine quad rail with a hand stop on it An it comes with a magpul hand guard to. I have one 20 round mag and three 30 round mags that are all full of 62 grain green tip penetrators that I will include and it has a red dot sight mounted sighted and ready to go... I have more parts and optics as well. Willing to trade?

IMG_2846.JPG IMG_2844.JPG Yes it's a PSA 16 in carbine upper psa lower magpul grip james Madison saber 3.5 lb drop in trigger the front sight was cut off and dremeled down and then re finished. This set up runs amazingly IMG_2845.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.