Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA GLOCK 32 357Sig/40S&W FIBER OPTICS TRIGGER 7 MAGS AMMO...

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by paperpuncher, May 24, 2014.

1. paperpuncher

paperpuncher Renton WA Member

001_zps7f13dc31.jpg
    002_zps6f80a106.jpg
    003_zpscae79418.jpg
    004_zps29faa462.jpg
    005_zps4eab18c1.jpg
    008_zps4ef43846.jpg
    009_zps8d73d13b.jpg
    010_zps390f693b.jpg
    012_zpsad6ae6c7.jpg
    013_zps06547035.jpg
    014_zpsf5474773.jpg
    015_zps72a91faa.jpg
    016_zps19d43733.jpg

I REQUIRE a CPL, Military ID, or WAC card; and a valid WA DL/ID for the purchase of this item.

I never shoot this thing, so it's in great condition. There's a few blemishes on the outside, and some minor wear marks on the inside, but it's probably only seen 300 rounds in it's lifetime.

It has a lighter "carry" trigger installed (and polished), the feed ramp has been micro-polished, and it's a great shooter... I'd just rather shoot my Sig, because it points more naturally for me. The fiber optic sights REALLY "pop" when you're outdoors, and it almost looks like you have 3 LEDs mounted to your slide. The custom stippling feels great, and the corners of the trigger guard have been rounded slightly, so the grip is "sure" and comfortable. This thing has been re-worked and slightly customized, but it's still a great carry pistol. If you're looking for a one-gun do-it-all... You've found it! You can take this thing to a plate competition, and it's customized enough to shoot extremely fast and accurate, then you can just re-holster it and use it as your every day carry.

I'm including a 40 S&W swap-out barrel, 100 rounds of factory 357 Sig ammo, a left-handed Fobus OWB holster, and 7 magazines.

I'm not going to list the prices of everything that is included... It's more than I'm asking, that's all you need to know.

Custom stippling, trigger work, custom sights, internal polishing, a second barrel, 7 magazines, ammo, etc...

I'm asking 750, but I'll listen to offers and trades. If you have a trade, it would have to work out in my favor (meaning I could sell it for more than the value of the trade, or I REALLY want it).

Nightshade and rsmccsman like this.
  2. paperpuncher

I found another 100 rounds of 357 sig, and I'll include this with the sale. That's a total of 200 rounds!

3. hwyenginr

hwyenginr Shelton, WA Member

Any interest in trading for a nice Taurus 85 Ultra Lite 38+P with holster and extra Hogue grips and $300 cash
    Thanks

4. paperpuncher

Sorry, but I'm REALLY not a revolver guy. I have a LCR in .357, and I rarely shoot it. I'm a lefty, so ergonomically, revolvers aren't that efficient.

Thanks for the offer! I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find a buyer for it. It would make a GREAT pocket/back-up carry (the reason I bought my LCR).

5. vdubb360

vdubb360 Vancouver, WA New Member

$500??

6. paperpuncher

Please Delete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.