JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I REQUIRE a CPL, Military ID, or WAC card; and a valid WA DL/ID for the purchase of this item.

I never shoot this thing, so it's in great condition. There's a few blemishes on the outside, and some minor wear marks on the inside, but it's probably only seen 300 rounds in it's lifetime.

It has a lighter "carry" trigger installed (and polished), the feed ramp has been micro-polished, and it's a great shooter... I'd just rather shoot my Sig, because it points more naturally for me. The fiber optic sights REALLY "pop" when you're outdoors, and it almost looks like you have 3 LEDs mounted to your slide. The custom stippling feels great, and the corners of the trigger guard have been rounded slightly, so the grip is "sure" and comfortable. This thing has been re-worked and slightly customized, but it's still a great carry pistol. If you're looking for a one-gun do-it-all... You've found it! You can take this thing to a plate competition, and it's customized enough to shoot extremely fast and accurate, then you can just re-holster it and use it as your every day carry.

I'm including a 40 S&W swap-out barrel, 100 rounds of factory 357 Sig ammo, a left-handed Fobus OWB holster, and 7 magazines.

I'm not going to list the prices of everything that is included... It's more than I'm asking, that's all you need to know.

Custom stippling, trigger work, custom sights, internal polishing, a second barrel, 7 magazines, ammo, etc...

I'm asking 750, but I'll listen to offers and trades. If you have a trade, it would have to work out in my favor (meaning I could sell it for more than the value of the trade, or I REALLY want it).

001_zps7f13dc31.jpg 002_zps6f80a106.jpg 003_zpscae79418.jpg 004_zps29faa462.jpg 005_zps4eab18c1.jpg 008_zps4ef43846.jpg 009_zps8d73d13b.jpg 010_zps390f693b.jpg 012_zpsad6ae6c7.jpg 013_zps06547035.jpg 014_zpsf5474773.jpg 015_zps72a91faa.jpg 016_zps19d43733.jpg

Sorry, but I'm REALLY not a revolver guy. I have a LCR in .357, and I rarely shoot it. I'm a lefty, so ergonomically, revolvers aren't that efficient.

Thanks for the offer! I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find a buyer for it. It would make a GREAT pocket/back-up carry (the reason I bought my LCR).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.