JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, so I have been searching for about two weeks now for a dealer in the valley area that carries the Glock 30s. I have found a couple but they are either sold out or on back order. Can Anyone here recommend any places in or around the valley at this point? I can get my hands on a G30. But would like to have the 30s. Thanks.

Welcome t the forum. A 30 should be easy but a 30S is new enough that they come and go quick, I've only see one in Tigard and it was presold. Gary

There was a guy surfing Armslist with one he wanted a G42 in trade. My buddy was at the gun show last week and grabbed one at the last table he checked, they had 2

Hi I have a add up for a G30s package with xs big dot sights, 245 rounds of fmj and 34 rounds of hornady jhp and a singke mag carrier. Im not sure how to attach the link. I can sell just the gun if need be. Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top