JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a huge fan of 10mm and I love my glock 20. I don't see how you could go wrong with the glock 29. I'm sure someone on here could take it off your hands if you don't want it. I'd also suggest getting a 40 s&w conversion barrel from lonewolf distributors if you don't reload.

Terrible choice. You should sell it to me at a huge loss. ;)

You can occasionally find 10mm ammo at Wholesale Sports or Outdoor Warehouse - Cabelas in Lacey usually has it too.

Reloading 10mm is relatively easy. It's a straight wall case and loads as easy as a 45acp. Componets are sometimes a little more difficult to find. Save your brass and you are good to load or go.. I have info if you need some.. sandy

You did make a horrible choice, because now you will have to spend more money on a G20. I have both, but bought in reverse order the G20SF first then the G29. As for ammo if you don't reload surplusammo.com out of Lakewood, WA usually has BVAC bulk ammo for a decent price like $189 or $199 for 180gr FMJ and $209 or $219 for 180gr JHP in 500 round boxes. I use my G20SF for bowling pin matches and the G29 is my EDC.

I have had a bunch of 10MM's 20-C being my favorite and my EDC.
I liked the 29 but found that it was not all that much smaller then the 20 and I'm a big guy so I have no problem packing a 20.

Luv my G29's. 15rd fullsize mags with A&G Mag spacers. Storm Lake 4.48" extended, non-ported barrel. Bear load is a hand loaded 200gr. wfngc bullets to 1270fps. YUMMY! Great woods gun on a thigh rig when bowhunting/backpacking. Recommend 125gr Barnes TAC-XP for personal defense. This round is devastating in a gelatin mold with a rack of pig ribs inside. You can load your own or Double Tap ammo builds this round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top