Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

glock 27 custom question

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by ohsocountry1, Oct 19, 2009.

1. ohsocountry1

ohsocountry1 clackamas oregon Member

Hey i just got a glock 27 came with mag extensions and night sights but i was wondering anything i can do to make my gun custom to set it apart i know everyone one here has custom guns but in my group of friends we dont. So im just looking for pictures of custom things you guys have done or had done to the exterior of you guns. Also places were you took them or were you got parts.

2. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

I know lone wolf makes some real cool slides. You can make it a long slide glock 27. It really isnt that big though. And maybe fiber optics, a comp. crimson trace. laser etching........for example

3. ohsocountry1

show you how knew i am going to have to look that stuff up like LONG SLIDE? and were can you get lazer etching done at and anyone have pics

4. .45's and .38's

Go to Lone Wolf. Everything you could possibly want is there.

5. ohsocountry1

looking right now thank you i apreciate the help. I would love to see peoples pics if you have custom stuff done to your gun.

6. .45's and .38's

You have to have high repect to make them show pics. Ive posted a lot. I can barely ever have them show pics.

7. ohsocountry1

ok.Thats kind of weird what are we the nerdy kids in school come on guys this is your future here pass on the knowledge.:thumbup:

8. .45's and .38's

seriously. I cant make them show pics for anything. I even tried to start it on 1911 pics. I got like 4 out of the hundreds of people who saw it.

9. ohsocountry1

im confused what makes you think im asking you to have them show pics? They will hopeully look at it the next few days and post a few if not no biggie. Am i missing something?

10. ohsocountry1

hahahahah:laugh: thats funny not quite what i was looking for but still very funny. I know theres people out there that have customized the outside of there glocks

11. ohsocountry1

come on guys nuthin..... please help a newbie out i know from what the other guy says newbies dont get any love but I can hope cant I!

12. ZachS

ZachS Eugene/PDX Active Member

This is a relatively small forum, regionally oriented - doubt a whole lot of people on here have customized Glocks.

But I did find a few photos here: http://tinyurl.com/yzgwwcl

13. ohsocountry1

o nice didnt really think about google but i was hoping for people in the area that may be able to tell me the names of the people that did the work so i know its good . thanks again

14. ZachS

ZachS Eugene/PDX Active Member

No worries - I didn't mean to be snide... you may want to check out this forum, too: http://glocktalk.com/forums/ - I bet they'll have exactly what you're looking for.

15. ohsocountry1

very nice thank you i knew someone would come threw me

16. ohsocountry1

rock your glock . com is another one just found it incase someone else is lookin also