JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg I am selling my 4th generation Glock 27, as well as the accessories and parts that I have. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. I am willing to sell some things individually, but would be more flexible on price if I can do a package deal. The gun has roughly a thousand rounds down the tube since I purchased it, but I am unaware of the previous count before that, however it is still in great shape. All the springs are new as of about 75 rounds ago. I have replaced the trigger kit with 3.5lb ghost trigger, and the firing pin has a lightweight replacement as well. It has a gold pin kit and an extended slide release. I replaced the factory serrated trigger with a smooth sided OEM glock trigger. The gun comes with 5 magazines, 3 of which are the standard glock 27 magazines with a +2 extension, one standard G27 magazine with pinky extension, and one 15 round magazine. I have 4 of the original glock mag base plates so if you want to take the extensions off you can. I am asking $450 for everything listed above, except the one 15 round magazine.

I have a crossbreed IWB holster that I'm asking $45 for. A Galco IWB holster that I'm asking $25 for, a Tagua black leather shoulder rig that I'm asking $50 for, and a DeSantis gunhide ankle holster for 2 spare magazines that I'm asking $25 for. I have a Blackhawk paddle holster that I'm asking $10 for. And finally a kydex IWB holster for 2 magazine, and kydex IWB holster for the glock, both in gun metal gray that I'm asking $45 for the pair. I will sell all the holsters and accessories, as well as the gun and parts for $550. Any questions shoot me a text. Thank you. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.