JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Asking $450
This pistol is in perfect condition.
Its only had 325 rounds of factory ammo fired through it.
The factory recoil spring and guide rod have been upgraded to a wolf spring and non captive guide rod assembly.
The gun comes with the case original sales receipt, lock, and paperwork and two 9 round magazines.

I am also including:
2 15 round magazines
2 pearce grip extensions
1 wolf service pack including all springs
2 wolf firing pin springs
1 set of wolf recoil springs
replacement springs for all the magazines
1 low profile ambidextrous ready holster.
450 rounds of .40 cal ammo (50 federal, 100 WWB, and 300 Remington JHP)

That's at least $275 worth of accessories and ammo, so this is a pretty good deal.
I would like to transfer the gun through "A Cut Above Pawn" in Beaverton, OR
They only charge $10 for the transfer (which I will pay) This way I'll know that I'm selling the gun to someone who can legally buy one and you will know that the gun isn't stolen.

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4180.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

This guy keeps checking the site and I know I sent him a PM and I know some others members have pm'd him. This is either a scam, or the guy is a flake. After I posted that I pm'd him, he's been online at least three other times that I know of.

Deputy,

Sorry for not replying right away. I work and go to school full time and its coming up on finals week. I check the internet sporadically and I haven't had time to respond to all the inquiries yet. I requested to meet at a local FFL to complete the sale. How is that a scam? Anyway, sorry for the delay. I'll try to keep the flakery to a minimum from now on.

Typically when somebody has the time to list a firearm on the site here, they have the time to respond to interested parties. I understand you want to meet at an ffl, but why not request that people have a chl or meet at an ffl? The background check for a chl is more extensive anyway. Thanks for getting back to me though. I am still interested if you have the time to meet up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.