JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 26 Gen 4 – brand new in box – manufacture date 4/2014 (test fire rounds collected, by Glock, 4/7/2014)

Hello! Glock just sent me, factory direct, a brand new (just rolled off the assembly line in April) G26.

I have not fired it. I would love to get $500 (I based this price on calling around to the NWA, Keith's and the Gun Broker. None of them had used G26's, but each of them only had one Gen 4 for $550.) I would also consider trades in the realm of a Kahr PM9 or AR accessories (I am most interested in a free float handguard).

Why am I selling a brand new Glock?

Short version:

I bought a G42 the day it came out (over three months ago). It didn't work. After three unsuccessful trips to Smyrna I wanted a refund, but Glock couldn't do it. They opted to swap out my defective G42 for a brand new G26. It just arrived yesterday. I already have a G26, that I am very fond of, so I figured I could just sell/trade the new G26. I was worried they were going to send me an older possibly used model so I called to verify the serial number. Yes, it was made in April.

Long version:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/glock-42-initial-thoughts.160206/

It has all the accessories that come with a new G26 Gen 4: three magazines, speed loader, lock, cleaning brush, backstraps, etc.

I am willing to use an FFL for Washington folks.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking!

Glock 26 Gen 4 – brand new in box – manufacture date 4/2014 (test fire rounds collected, by Glock, 4/7/2014)

Hello! Glock just sent me, factory direct, a brand new (just rolled off the assembly line in April) G26.

I have not fired it. I would love to get $500 (I based this price on calling around to the NWA, Keith's and the Gun Broker. None of them had used G26's, but each of them only had one Gen 4 for $550.) I would also consider trades in the realm of a Kahr PM9 or AR accessories (I am most interested in a free float handguard).

Short version:

I bought a G42 the day it came out (over three months ago). It didn't work. After three unsuccessful trips to Smyrna I wanted a refund, but Glock couldn't do it. They opted to swap out my defective G42 for a brand new G26. It just arrived yesterday. I already have a G26, that I am very fond of, so I figured I could just sell/trade the new G26. I was worried they were going to send me an older possibly used model so I called to verify the serial number. Yes, it was made in April.

Long version:

It has all the accessories that come with a new G26 Gen 4: three magazines, speed loader, lock, cleaning brush, backstraps, etc.

Thanks for looking!

I would be interested in a possible purchase. easiest is if you call or text me at 503-209-2105 thanks, Larry

Short version:

Long version:

Thanks for looking!

your inbox is full. call or text me at 503-209-2105 thanks Larry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top