JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Gen 3 Glock 26 that I would like to trade for a Gen 3 Glock 19 in similar condition. I bought this Glock new in 2010 and have taken it to the range maybe 4 times over that time, cleaned right after, and put it back into it's box. You would be hard pressed to find a cleaner used Glock. I purchased a sub-compact with the intent to carry but that never materialized so I thought I'd look into getting some just a bit larger. The G26 is in excellent condition and comes with everything as new: box, lock, papers, factory test rounds, two 10-round mags with Pearce pinky grip extensions, sock mag base plates if you wanted to remove the extensions, and I could throw in a box of ammo to sweeten the deal. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Thanks!

I should mention that I'm only looking to trade for the time being. I'll update with a cash price if I'm able to purchase a G19 (without getting gouged) and a trade doesn't happen before. Thanks for the interest so far.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.