Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Glock 26 for 19

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rparchen, Feb 23, 2013.

1. rparchen

rparchen Seattle, WA New Member

I have a Gen 3 Glock 26 that I would like to trade for a Gen 3 Glock 19 in similar condition. I bought this Glock new in 2010 and have taken it to the range maybe 4 times over that time, cleaned right after, and put it back into it's box. You would be hard pressed to find a cleaner used Glock. I purchased a sub-compact with the intent to carry but that never materialized so I thought I'd look into getting some just a bit larger. The G26 is in excellent condition and comes with everything as new: box, lock, papers, factory test rounds, two 10-round mags with Pearce pinky grip extensions, sock mag base plates if you wanted to remove the extensions, and I could throw in a box of ammo to sweeten the deal. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Thanks!

IMG_7513-Edit_zpsdb084301.jpg

IMG_7512-Edit_zps2eb0f253.jpg

IMG_7517-Edit_zpsb1738753.jpg

2. rparchen

I should mention that I'm only looking to trade for the time being. I'll update with a cash price if I'm able to purchase a G19 (without getting gouged) and a trade doesn't happen before. Thanks for the interest so far.

3. CliffN

CliffN vancouver wa New Member

4. rparchen

No longer for trade so I'll make a sale ad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.