JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So as I am getting older my eyes are not that great at night. My EDC is a glock 27 w/ front night sight. I work swing shift so I am out and about late. I would like to have a weapons light mounted on the g27. The only thing I have seen is guys modifying the crimson trace trigger guard lasers into lights. I do not want to spend that kind of chedder. I know some people will say just carry a seperate light and I do at the moment. But let's be honest under stress you will have a hard enough time pulling one thing no less reach for 2 things in seperate places.
I have herd crimson trace was going to make a light for the baby glocks but have not herd or seen anything come from it.
So any one know of anything good?

Might step up to the Glock 23 - it's half an inch longer in each direction than the 27 you carry now. It has a rail to accept a light. If you absolutely have to have the shorter grip - you can get the grip chopped to G27 length and retain the longer slide and nose and light bearing ability. Same round - slightly larger gun.

I agree with mkwerx that if you need a mounted light, go with the 19/23 size Glock. I find my 19 nearly as easy to carry as my 26. On the other hand, there's something to be said about the ability to light up things--and people--without drawing your weapon. I often have my EDC light in hand when I'm in a low light situation.

I saw that funky G26 light setup over at GlockTalk back when he posted that. I'll pass.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top