JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So as I am getting older my eyes are not that great at night. My EDC is a glock 27 w/ front night sight. I work swing shift so I am out and about late. I would like to have a weapons light mounted on the g27. The only thing I have seen is guys modifying the crimson trace trigger guard lasers into lights. I do not want to spend that kind of chedder. I know some people will say just carry a seperate light and I do at the moment. But let's be honest under stress you will have a hard enough time pulling one thing no less reach for 2 things in seperate places.
I have herd crimson trace was going to make a light for the baby glocks but have not herd or seen anything come from it.
So any one know of anything good?

Might step up to the Glock 23 - it's half an inch longer in each direction than the 27 you carry now. It has a rail to accept a light. If you absolutely have to have the shorter grip - you can get the grip chopped to G27 length and retain the longer slide and nose and light bearing ability. Same round - slightly larger gun.

I agree with mkwerx that if you need a mounted light, go with the 19/23 size Glock. I find my 19 nearly as easy to carry as my 26. On the other hand, there's something to be said about the ability to light up things--and people--without drawing your weapon. I often have my EDC light in hand when I'm in a low light situation.

I saw that funky G26 light setup over at GlockTalk back when he posted that. I'll pass.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top