JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm thinking of trading off my NIB Glock 24c. That's the compensated model in case you didn't know. :huh::s0114: As well as the long slide model. And I mean LONG slide. I use my G35 and go with my G34 more so figured I would trade this for something I want. I'm open to anything but really would like a 2 tone Sig 226 or a 2 tone HK USP (full-size preferably) I bought this and a G17L and never have used either one. (have an offer already on the 17L or it would be listed as well) This pistol has adjustable sights, extended mag release, and extended slide release. (Can come with everything showed or I will adjust per the deal i make) I have many Glock accessories I can add if you want for right deal or for extra. Has a light on it now but I can keep or include it and the extra mags or keep them as well. So are there any stainless USPs or 226 2 tones out there for trade? (Prefer .357sig on 226 but will take any caliber as long as its 2 tone and for the USP any variant or caliber wanted as long as 2 tone) But I would love to hear any kind of offer out there. Those are just what I want the most and really rather have then anything. Also into FN rifles or 5.7 pistol. Maybe a Ruger 556. Can add something on my end if needed. And always open to good gold and or silver trade deal. Thanks for looking and sorry for crappy cell phone pics!

IMG00506.jpg

I'm thinking of trading off my NIB Glock 24c. That's the compensated model in case you didn't know. :huh::s0114: As well as the long slide model. And I mean LONG slide. I use my G35 and go with my G34 more so figured I would trade this for something I want. I'm open to anything but really would like a 2 tone Sig 226 or a 2 tone HK USP (full-size preferably) I bought this and a G17L and never have used either one. (have an offer already on the 17L or it would be listed as well) This pistol has adjustable sights, extended mag release, and extended slide release. (Can come with everything showed or I will adjust per the deal i make) I have many Glock accessories I can add if you want for right deal or for extra. Has a light on it now but I can keep or include it and the extra mags or keep them as well. So are there any stainless USPs or 226 2 tones out there for trade? (Prefer .357sig on 226 but will take any caliber as long as its 2 tone and for the USP any variant or caliber wanted as long as 2 tone) But I would love to hear any kind of offer out there. Those are just what I want the most and really rather have then anything. Thanks for looking and sorry for crappy cell phone pics!

You interested in a Bushmaster AR-15?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top