JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello ladies and gentlemen

I have a very low round count Glock 23 Gen3 (.40 S&W) complete upper/slide. I have shot three, maybe four boxes of factory FMJ ammo (box of 50) through this slide/upper.

Slide comes with XS 24/7 Big Dot sights (2016). Sights are nice and bring (both front and rear night sight) and were professionally installed by XS sights.

Slide has some holster wear but in 95%+ condition. You have options with this slide. You can get a "ghost" lower (80%) or a LoneWolf lower to go with this upper. You can convert it to a .357 Sig or a 9mm with the appropriate barrel.....

I don't have the lower with the matching number but I did buy the slide brand new and the sights were bought brand new as well.

I am asking for $350 and to sweeten the deal, I will throw in a Glock 23 (13 rounds) and a 22 (15 rounds) factory magazines, I will also throw in a box of COR-BON ammo (I believe it's either 20 or 25 rounds).

Thank you! :)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top