JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello ladies and gentlemen

I have a very low round count Glock 23 Gen3 (.40 S&W) complete upper/slide. I have shot three, maybe four boxes of factory FMJ ammo (box of 50) through this slide/upper.

Slide comes with XS 24/7 Big Dot sights (2016). Sights are nice and bring (both front and rear night sight) and were professionally installed by XS sights.

Slide has some holster wear but in 95%+ condition. You have options with this slide. You can get a "ghost" lower (80%) or a LoneWolf lower to go with this upper. You can convert it to a .357 Sig or a 9mm with the appropriate barrel.....

I don't have the lower with the matching number but I did buy the slide brand new and the sights were bought brand new as well.

I am asking for $350 and to sweeten the deal, I will throw in a Glock 23 (13 rounds) and a 22 (15 rounds) factory magazines, I will also throw in a box of COR-BON ammo (I believe it's either 20 or 25 rounds).

Thank you! :)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews