JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
I couldn't figure out how to edit the header in my previous ad so I closed it. I'm not a Glock guy or a 40 cal guy and don't want or need this pistol. Don't believe this was ever fired by previous owner. Only trade would be silver or gold at spot. Buyer pays for background check. I need this gone. If you're interested make me a reasonable offer. $400 OBO

20190115_083920.jpg 20190115_115150.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I couldn't figure out how to edit the header in my previous ad so I closed it. I'm not a Glock guy or a 40 cal guy and don't want or need this pistol. Don't believe this was ever fired by previous owner. Only trade would be silver or gold at spot. Buyer pays for background check. I need this gone. If you're interested make me a reasonable offer. $400 OBO

View attachment 540075 View attachment 540076
Im interested in talking with you about your Glock. Plz letme know how to get into touch with you. Thank you.

View attachment 540075 View attachment 540076
Is this Glock still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.