JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like AIM Surplus has police trade ins for $279.95. Just passing it along for anyone who wants a Glock. Cheers. F1GKL22G3NOPDX__15584.1573837724.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's not a horrible thing, even if in 40. Buy a couple. Then a couple of extra mags. A case of hollow point 40 and put them on cold storage somewhere.

That's not a horrible thing, even if in 40. Buy a couple. Then a couple of extra mags. A case of hollow point 40 and put them on cold storage somewhere.

Something like that crossed my mind. Backup guns stashed somewhere for whatever. It is, after a Glock, and in viable caliber. However, right now I have a 10-gauge being worked on by Velzey, and I'm waiting for the call on a Lager upper, so have to behave myself.

Oh my. I haven't seen one of those before. Properly DD registered that could be gonzo fun. A 10-gauge has a bore diameter of .775, while the 37㎜ is 1.45". Could throw a lot of lead shot. (teehee)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top