JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This would've not happened if you bought a 1911. Just sayin.
YOU B RIGHT, I HAVE 2, ONE 1911, AND ANOTHER 38 SUPER IN THE 1911 STYLE......LIKE EM BOTH..BUT I JUST HAD TO GET A GLOCK.............I LIKE IT,,,,,,,,JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE PIECES BACK TOGETHER WHEN THEY FALL OUT.............FUN FUN

I'm thinking this guy might be trolling the forum.

Or broke his keyboard as well.

Glocks are plastic.. plastic breaks, 1911's are steel on the other hand.

just saying. plastic, will be plastic.. good luck.. I like both, but not sure that the manufacture will see it that way.

Does anyone else think that he thinks that the cut-out notch on the magwell is broken?

6698-glock2240sw3rdgenpistolwnightsightsverygoodplusconditioncondition-s1.JPG

:s0084:

I recently broke my G-29 in a Armor's course (Slide Lock Spring broke off with part of it remaining in frame) They did say the 10MM models have better lockup than the others as more care had been engineered due to greater pressure of the 10MM. Subjective opinion, but from a guy who worked on many, many, many Glocks

I have to call Glock next week about mine.

LOOK MAN, ITS JUST A GLOCK! SUPER GLUE IT BACK TOGETHER AND HAVE DONE WITH IT! I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE GLUE, YOU SPILLED INTO YOUR COMPUTER DIDN'T YOU?

I glued my new Glock 43 to a Broom Stick.

After the Glue dries, I'll be selling it as a Brand new Mauser Broom Handle shooter device!

:s0104:

philip. :s0111: I would Never Ruin a Good Broom Stick that way!!!!

HA HA HA HAR HARHAR......."BROOMSTICK! Why didn't I think of that?!

Chortle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads