JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HOWDY, MY GLOCK 22 [WITH LESS THAN 40 ROUNDS RUN THRU IT] BROKE. A SECTION OF THE FRONT MAGAZINE WELL JUST BROKE. THE WEAPON HAS BEEN IN A HOLSTER AND SETTING ON MY END TABLE NEXT TO OUR BED IT'S ENTIRE LIFE. SENT A LETTER TO GLOCK AND NOW AWAIT A RETURN. JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS KIND OF PROBLEM?..THE SECTION BROKE IS AROUND 3/4 X 1 INCH. I FURTHER HAVE THE 20 GLOCK WITH NO PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR ANY INFO GANG.

REGARDS

THANK YOU......I'M SURE AS IT RAINS THAT I WILL HAVE TO SEND IT BACK, I WAS JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE HAD HAD A PROBLEM, THANKS FOR THE REPLY

Does it kinda look like this? Found the pic online..
probably fake.

th?&id=JN.FQh2bOAwF6aOQMkpuV4cVQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

KIND HARD TO TELL, MINE IS BROKE ON THE FRONT SIDE OF WELL [TRIGGER], BUT HONESTLY THE AMOUNT OF PLASTIC MISSING IS ABOUT RIGHT. WISH I HAD PICS.........OH WELL, AGAIN TY

How long have you had it? Did you buy it new or used? Do you know what generation it is?

Hard to imagine a modern polymer frame such as glock, just breaking off without some external forces being applied.

Not saying it can't or has never happened, but the odds would be extremely low.....

Just an aside - Please please PLEASE take off caps lock. Typing everything in capital letters is more difficult to read, and on most internet forums/chat services it's considered to be the equivalent of shouting. Caps are more effective when used to emphasize a word or short phrase, but no one wants to read all caps. Welcome to the forum.

The break you described - is it at the trigger guard, the bottom of the mag well, or ? How old is the gun. Saying it's got 40 rounds down the pipe doesn't give us it's approximate age - could be one of the early 2nd generation guns made in 1991 - or could be a brand new 4th generation gun produced last month. Has the gun been exposed to any solvents or harsh chemicals? Dropped? Despite the Glock's reputation for being unrustable, and indestructable, they can get damaged if they fall and hit just the right place.

Has the gun been modified?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top