JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

Good morning everyone,

I've been sitting on a few new in box Glocks and decided that the Gen 4 22 I've got probably won't ever be used. (Love my 23 too much.) So it's on the chopping block.

As the title says, it's a brand new in the box, never even had a round loaded Glock 22, 4th gen. That's a full size 40 S&W for those who don't know. Comes complete with all back straps and test fired brass from the factory, as well as the 3 high cap magazines. I'll grab a few pics and update my post when I have a moment. If you've got a specific view or angle please e-mail or IM me and I can take the picture for you.

I'm asking $550 ftf or looking to trade. Unfortunately the list of what I'm looking for isn't very long.

Currently open to the following (In order of preference)
Glock 20 (gen 4 preferred)
Glock 30S
Sig Sauer p226
Sig Sauer p229 (Maybe)

I'm NOT currently looking for any revolvers. Rifles would be a maybe but only in 5.56 or 308 calibers.

Obviously cash can go either way depending on what we work out (Within reason). I'd prefer new or lightly used trades please. Not really looking for anything abused or police trade ins.

If you've got something else you think I might be interested in please feel free to contact me.

E-mails or PM's will be responded to in the order they are received, this might end up being listed on another site if I receive no bites, so I'll go by order of interest!

I'm currently in the JBLM area and can work out a time to meet up within 30ish minutes of my location.

Thanks again for everyone's time and I look forward to hearing from anyone who might be interested!

ETA: Adding a quick cell picture of the Glock. Sorry for the quality, don't have my camera on my right now, just the phone.

ETA2: Added a cash price of $550 (obo within reason)

g22-4.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.