JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*

I have a gen 3 Glock 22 with about 3000 rounds down the pipe. It comes with 5 15 rounds mags. Its your standard G22 with night sights. I bought it about 2 years ago and used it for two classes and that was about it. Asking $550 obo, so don't be afraid to make an offer. The only thing I'm interested in trading for is a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical or a CZ 75B of some kind that's had a nice trigger job. You can pm me or shoot me a text/call @ 206-354-9759. I'm in Renton. You must have a DL and CPL or current WAC card. Thanks

Update: Forgot to mention that I have the blue tag box and everything that comes in it, plus either a right or left handed, paddle Fobus holster. as well. Price drop to $450. The night sights are Ameriglo U-RAP sights that have only been on the gun for about 8 months. This is the lowest I can go. I found the gun I want and really want to sell this one. If I can't sell it then I'll have to trade it in, but I'd much rather sell it to someone FTF. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top