JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*

I have a gen 3 Glock 22 with about 3000 rounds down the pipe. It comes with 5 15 rounds mags. Its your standard G22 with night sights. I bought it about 2 years ago and used it for two classes and that was about it. Asking $550 obo, so don't be afraid to make an offer. The only thing I'm interested in trading for is a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical or a CZ 75B of some kind that's had a nice trigger job. You can pm me or shoot me a text/call @ 206-354-9759. I'm in Renton. You must have a DL and CPL or current WAC card. Thanks

Update: Forgot to mention that I have the blue tag box and everything that comes in it, plus either a right or left handed, paddle Fobus holster. as well. Price drop to $450. The night sights are Ameriglo U-RAP sights that have only been on the gun for about 8 months. This is the lowest I can go. I found the gun I want and really want to sell this one. If I can't sell it then I'll have to trade it in, but I'd much rather sell it to someone FTF. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top