JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just like with every other 'holster' like this I just don't feel comfortable with the trigger exposed. Especially with no manual safety. I know its a longshot, but its still possible.

I've never used a Clipdraw but it seems like if you want to go as cheaply as possible that you'd be better off with a $10 Uncle Mike's nylon IWB holster, which actually probably costs less than the Clipdraw.

I bought a clipdraw for my G17. Didn't care for it. It didn't hold the gun in place well enough and the idea of an exposed trigger doesn't sit well with me.
If you're still interested I'll sell you mine, haha.

I have no experience with the Clipdraw. In fact I looked it up to see what it was. **** PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT AND STICK YOUR GUN IN YOUR WAIST BAND ****.
I also found the Saf-T-Blok on the same website that blocks the trigger on Glocks. If you were DEAD SET on using the Clipdraw then the Saf-T-Blok would be a must to use too. The Clipdraw is $25.95 and the Saf-T-Blok is $19.95 from the website. For $40 you can get a concealed carry holster from Paul at PJ Holster LLC | Simple, Practical, Affordable Holsters.
You would NOT be able to use the Clipdraw for shooting competitions like Speed Steel, IDPA and IPSC. I also believe NO reputable training facility would allow you to use it either.
Good luck and be safe,
Mike

Not only is it dangerous to have the trigger exposed but the glock 22 is a fairly big and heavy gun to be supported by a little steel clip.
but I do believe the Clipdraw is intended to be used with pistols without a round chambered.
+1 Even says that on their website.
It's basically mexican carry with a little tab to keep it from sliding down the leg of your pants.

If you are carrying a Glock for self defense, then there needs to be a round in the chamber. If you are carrying a Glock for self defense with a round in the chamber, then it needs to be in a holster that completely covers the trigger guard. Otherwise, you will either wind up (a) dead or (b) with a divot blown into your butt cheek from a negligent discharge or (c) both.

If you are carrying a Glock for self defense, then there needs to be a round in the chamber. If you are carrying a Glock for self defense with a round in the chamber, then it needs to be in a holster that completely covers the trigger guard.

Yep, just a month or two ago a guy died from a self inflicte gsw to the leg in front of his wife and kids in their minivan because he opted to not use a holster for his Glock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top