JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi guys -

I'd like to sell my KKM Precision match grade .40 to 9mm conversion barrel, plus one accompanying Glock 17 magazine and two "042" Gen 4 Glock 17 recoil spring assemblies. The barrel has had exactly 650 factory jacketed target loads fired through it. One designated spring has roughly 500 rounds on it and the other spring is unused. I bought the barrel in early January of this year and have decided to buy a second handgun in 9mm instead of having dual caliber capabilities in one. The barrel is in awesome shape and has always been promptly cleaned after each use. This barrel is 100% made in the USA and very accurate. I paid $165 plus shipping for the barrel direct from KKM. I'd like $125 for the barrel and $25 for the two springs and the magazine. Original packaging included with the barrel. Also, I have roughly 200 once fired 9mm shell casings and 200+ once fired .40 casings. Shoot me an offer on the brass. High quality photos of everything available upon request. I am happy to ship after payment via paypal. Thank you!

Tim

IMG_4161.jpg IMG_4184.jpg IMG_4186.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR