JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale/trade is my G21 SF! I think its the standard mag with glock rail version..ALL oem except for the talon grips. Comes with 2 10 round mags (sorry was bought in CA), Kydex holster, oem case and 100 rounds of .45. Has a little blemishes (see pics) but less than 250 rounds through it! Looking to trade for a G19 or Sig P320!

20220607_202710.jpg 20220607_202732.jpg 20220607_202742.jpg 20220607_202757.jpg 20220607_202805.jpg 20220607_210047.jpg 20220607_214425.jpg 20220607_214347.jpg 20220607_214332.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Greetings.

A G21SF is a nice pistol for sale.

Pics would be helpful - looking forward to them.

Also, could you clarify which version of the 21SF you have. That will impact which mags (if the buyer wants to buy standard capacity mags) will work and won't work in your pistol.

As far as I know, there are four variants of the Glock 21SF.

1. Glock 21SF with ambi-mag release + picatinny rail
2. Glock 21SF with ambi-mag release + glock rail
3. Glock 21SF with standard mag release + glock rail
4. Glock 21SF RTF2 with standard mag release + glock rail

Thanks.

Greetings.

A G21SF is a nice pistol for sale.

Pics would be helpful - looking forward to them.

Also, could you clarify which version of the 21SF you have. That will impact which mags (if the buyer wants to buy standard capacity mags) will work and won't work in your pistol.

As far as I know, there are four variants of the Glock 21SF.

1. Glock 21SF with ambi-mag release + picatinny rail
2. Glock 21SF with ambi-mag release + glock rail
3. Glock 21SF with standard mag release + glock rail
4. Glock 21SF RTF2 with standard mag release + glock rail

Thanks.
Thank you so much for the detailed response! I posted pictures and I believe its the standard mag release with the glock rail...please correct me if im wrong...

Thank you so much for the detailed response! I posted pictures and I believe its the standard mag release with the glock rail...please correct me if im wrong...
Thanks for taking the time to respond and for posting the photos.

It is the Glock rail.

It is hard to tell from the exterior if it's a standard or ambi-mag release configuration.

The ambi-mag release configuration for the G21 SF is different from the standard magazine configuration for the same SF pistol. The G21 SF ambi-mag configuration uses the FRONT cutout (with the metal showing through) to function.

Non-ambi mag release configuration - what most people are familiar with in a Gen 3 pistol - work with older and newer, standard G21 mags (which all have a right hand cutout).

If you could post a photo of one of your magazines, that would help.

See the photo below.

GlockMags.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to respond and for posting the photos.

It is the Glock rail.

It is hard to tell from the exterior if it's a standard or ambi-mag release configuration.

The ambi-mag release configuration for the G21 SF is different from the standard magazine configuration for the same SF pistol. The G21 SF ambi-mag configuration uses the FRONT cutout (with the metal showing through) to function.

Non-ambi mag release configuration - what most people are familiar with in a Gen 3 pistol - work with older and newer, standard G21 mags (which all have a right hand cutout).

If you could post a photo of one of your magazines, that would help.

See the photo below.

View attachment 1217017
Again thank you for your response! I uploaded pictures of the magazines! Hope that helps

Again thank you for your response! I uploaded pictures of the magazines! Hope that helps
It does help.
Looks like a standard magazine configuration (not ambi). Will be easier to find mags.
I'm sending you a PM now about possible trade.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.