JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
****Update

For sale, I have a hardly used Gen 4 Glock 21 semi-auto pistol.

Price is $550 firm (have a unthreaded stainless storm lake match grade barrel I can include for another $50), cash only.

Can meet at any FFL in the Portland (and surrounding) area but have a preferred FFL in Oregon City.
a099865135cbd95de2bbb42b05199ff7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Interested wondering if you're negotiable on price if so what your thinking? Also have a new S&W MP 9mm shield with zero rounds I can throw in the mix. Not sure how to PM you also would like to know about the questions asked above about the shadow and barrel? Thanks

Interested wondering if you're negotiable on price if so what your thinking? Also have a new S&W MP 9mm shield with zero rounds I can throw in the mix. Not sure how to PM you also would like to know about the questions asked above about the shadow and barrel
Sorry everyone, I havent been active on here lately. The Glock is still for sale and yes im firm on price.
Are you interested in the S&W 9 mm in part trade? Also is that just a shadow on the end of the barrel, what's the rifling on the extra barrel if you know? Thanks

Interested wondering if you're negotiable on price if so what your thinking? Also have a new S&W MP 9mm shield with zero rounds I can throw in the mix. Not sure how to PM you also would like to know about the questions asked above about the shadow and barrel

Are you interested in the S&W 9 mm in part trade? Also is that just a shadow on the end of the barrel, what's the rifling on the extra barrel if you know? Thanks
Already have 3 different Shields. Love them but im good.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.