JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It's time to sell or trade a G20C. I am the original owner. Round count with the compensated Barrel about 250-350, without another 350-450, or so. I love it! I am ready to sell it and buy a G20sf, or trade for one with similar round count. Only mods are Dawson Precision front Tritium site .215T x .125W with Warren Tactical Fixed Carry, Sevigny, Black Rear Sight. The other barrel I will likely keep is a Glock 6".
Never carried, it's in the safe or Pelican case, it's flawless. $550. Please have a WA CCW.

Last Edited:
? Hmm.
"I am ready to sell it and buy a G20sf, or trade for one with similar round count."
Now that you mention it though. If someone wanted to trade a pristine Ruger SR1911 10mm with several mags OR a Detonics Combat Master .45 made in Pendergrass, GA with factory mags, I would offer up accessories for the G20C to match either offer.
But that's it, not interested in anything less than those items or Wilson Combat, Ed Brown, Dan Wesson, or Custom Caspian - 1911, 10mm. Thanks for asking.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.