JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Is this still available?
I haven't seen any action from him on this for a while.. I'm thinking he may have sold it and forgot to take down his post… if you're Leo or active/veteran military, the marksman off 512 and canyon has two or three g20's available. They are the blue line special from Glock though, or whatever that promotion is called. Anyways, you have to be Leo or military to purchase. Good luck to you.

I haven't seen any action from him on this for a while.. I'm thinking he may have sold it and forgot to take down his post… if you're Leo or active/veteran military, the marksman off 512 and canyon has two or three g20's available. They are the blue line special from Glock though, or whatever that promotion is called. Anyways, you have to be Leo or military to purchase. Good luck to you.
I bought a BNIB G20 @ Bi-Mart last week for $579. 15 round mags.

Oh you're down in Portland. For some reason I was thinking you were in the Tacoma area… so bi-mart, huh? I suppose if I bought from them online and they ship to my ffl, I wouldn't have to worry about how to buy from a different state… I'm not sure how that works.

Oh you're down in Portland. For some reason I was thinking you were in the Tacoma area… so bi-mart, huh? I suppose if I bought from them online and they ship to my ffl, I wouldn't have to worry about how to buy from a different state… I'm not sure how that works.
Last week Port Orchard, Wa. had one in stock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.