JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Purchased new, comes with everything that came with it.
Put approx. 75 rds. through it, then used it as my hunting sidearm.
Will require a bill of sale, viewing of CHL and ODL
Willing to meet at FFL, and split the cost of transfer
Price, $485

003-1.jpg 002-1.jpg

R you willing to meet near at I-5 and Hwy 34 sat around noon if you still have it then? Headed to Corvallis from Troutdale and should be in the area anytime between noon and ? Very interested in taking this off your hands, CHL and willing of course to write up a bill of sale. Let me know if this something you'd do. Thx

Are you interested in a trade? I have a Beretta a302 12ga valued a little higher than your price but this is the gun I want! Hopefully a trade straight across is something you would be interested in! Let me know thanks

Are you interested in a trade? I have a Beretta a302 12ga valued a little higher than your price but this is the gun I want! Hopefully a trade straight across is something you would be interested in! Let me know thanks

Not interested in the trade but thanks for the offer.

Are you interested in any trades? I have a few guns that I am looking to get rid of to get this exact pistol.

:biglaugh:

PM me for what have you got for trade maybe we can deal if magshooter is not interested.

BTW if you really want one $485 is a pretty screaming deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.